domingo, 30 de junio de 2013

In my kitchen....july

Following the lovely Celia´s blog http://figjamandlimecordial.com/2013/07/01/in-my-kitchen-july-2013/ here is my post.

In my kitchen this month .....

Yesterday I had family reunion. Just a tea party to celebrate family, love and new babies...so here they are:

On the table new born baby clothes before been in the box.


New born beauties

Not only clothes.....
Breads and banana cake

 Table and food set for tea
Apple cake 

Surprise!!! Baby clothes for future grandkid!!

My daughter and I, enjoying each little body or dress......

More little things


 Last but not least, a chocolate cake with two paper boats with the pictures of the owners, my youngests, they are leaving the country next week, championshios abroad are waiting them.
Sort of farewell for both!

Cake

The pics are old ones, now they are 20 and 18.

As usual I love to join Celia´s idea of showing our kitchen treasures each month.
Byeee

14 comentarios:

  1. G'day! Love family memory treasures made and baked in the kitchen, true!
    As are always beyond special and are priceless...thank you for sharing your kitchen too!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Joanne!!!

      Eliminar
    2. I love the pictures of the baby clothes- being a grandmother is the very best of mothering in my opinion!
      Thanks for sharing- loved this post.

      Eliminar
    3. Thanks heidiannie!!
      Agreeeeeeee!!!!

      Eliminar
  2. Ale, I think my comment disappeared! I left one right after you posted? Anyway, it's SO good to see a photo of you and your daughter in the happiest of occasions! Thank you for sharing it with us! :) Celia xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, It never appears, it was strange!!!!
      Thanks you for your idea of gathering around our kitchens!!!
      See you next month.
      Alexxx

      Eliminar
  3. What a beautiful "in my kitchen" I love cute little baby clothes. I can't believe my children were ever that small :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Family, love, and new babies are all so wonderful to celebrate! Thanks for sharing your sweet treasured moments with us. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks!!!!!! Food, gathering and kids are always present. !!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the fact that kitchens are so much more than a place to cook, but a place to celebrate and share too.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, this is the idea: as italians says: the "focolare", the site where fire is,the idea is great!!!
      I love kitchens!!

      Eliminar
  7. Lovely to peek into your kitchen. Very exciting times for you ahead!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!!! I´m very excited!!! Thanks for your comment.

      Eliminar