martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

A doll for a "doll"

As everybody knows... and if not, you are just taking notice, I´m going to be a grandmother soon, very soon.

My daughter P. is going to have a baby girl.
All the family is expecting her. She is the first everything... child, niece, grandaughter, great grand daughter etc etc etc.

Everything is ready, the clothes, the pram, everything, but.... on Sunday, an awful, cold and stormy Sunday I realized that our new-coming- "doll" girl , hasn´t a real doll of her own, so..... internet and there, there were, Waldorf dolls.

Simple, pretty and easy to make.

It was incredible, but I had all the materials.









The doll is finished, but it´s a surprise gift so......... you ´ll  be able to take a look at  it with the first picture of my lovely girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, may be days or hours, who knows?????

Come on Francisca, we are waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario