viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

Autum is here! Llegó el otoño

Yesterday was the official beginning of the autumn, the days are shorter, the temperatures dropped a few degrees and the air is just different.

Ayer comenzó el otoño, los días son más cortos, las temperaturas bajaron un poco y el aire se siente distinto.

I love autumn!
Me encanta el otoño.

And I love my little grand child!!
Y adoro a mi nietita!



She visited yesterday while her mother was working and although she wasn´t all the time so smiling as in the picture!!!..... It was wonderful.

La tuve de visita ayer, mientras su mamá trabajaba, y aunque no todo el tiempo estuvo tan sonriente como en la foto, igual fue bárbaro.


I just begin a new little cardigan for her. I suppose I´ll finish it next week.

Acabo de empezar a tejerle un nuevo cardigan, supongo que lo terminaré la semana próxima.

Here in Argentina is the beginning of a long weekend of 3 days... and I have two new books in my kindle, two borrowed films, a birthday party on Saturday and dinner with friends on Sunday, so.... I´ll be fully occupied.

Aquí en Argentina comienza un fin de semana largo.... y tengo dos nuevos libros en el Kindle, una amiga me prestó dos pelis, un cumple el sábado y una cena el domingo....como ven, a full.

That´s all folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you soon.

Nos vemos pronto.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario