domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

In my kitchen 2015

Thanks to Celia, Mafalda, first argentinian sourdough is here!!!!!

And now she is making her appearance in this March IMK post.

Bubbling Mafalda
First sourdough loaves
 Of course there is a lot to learn ahead....

My first loaves didn´t turn out as great as I´ld have liked to....but it´s a matter of time.

Mafalda isn´t an easy going lady.

My second trial is giving me a hard and frustrating time but I´ll go on the way!!

It´s so funny, my kids ask me every morning...." Is Mafalda bubbling?? or "Hey mam, she isn´t growing at all!"..

Mafalda has become a family affair.

In my kitchen.... a bunch of beautiful flowers,



In my kitchen...lemon and pepper, seasoning salt, a souvenir from my trip to USA.



In my kitchen....Mafalda just out of the fridge.



In my kitchen, vintage magnets bought at a little shop in Washington DC.


OK so this is happening in my kitchen this month....if you want to peek other kitchens go to Celia´s blog.

11 comentarios:

  1. Yummy, yummy sourdough. Congratulations on some fine looking loaves.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good luck with Mafalda, no one resects an easy lady!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. G'day and thank you for allowing me to learn something new!
    Thank you for this month's IMK also too!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope Mafalda settles in soon! She has a sister in London called Pussy Galoaf and we're getting some lovely bread from her!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I finally followed your tracks back to your blog. :) Your sourdough loaves look fabulous! Sorry we never met up last month...we were So close.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. So you have been bitten by the sourdough bug too Ale! Priscilla is quite globetrotter. The magnets are fun too. cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What wonderful bread! Even an imperfect sourdough is still quite tasty. So cute about the kids watching and waiting for it, our boys are the same way. I just made my first loaf this morning and loved it, even if it wasn't perfect. Your flowers are beautiful as well. I laughed at the salt, I live in a region with Publix stores and always love to see what people take home from their trips to the States.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I need to get my sourdough going from Celia too - the pressure! I have named mine Connie after my gran. Lovely peek into your kitchen.
    :-) Mandy xo

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thanks is so exciting, that the first Argentinian sourdough has been made! I'm so glad that the bread bug is spreading all over the world! Thanks for sharing! Liz x

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Ah, Mafalda has an "attitude", it will be fun to watch the two you collaborate in future loaves. Yum!

    ResponderEliminar