jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Vacaciones de invierno...winter holidays!

Just enjoying my winter holidays!!
Days are cloudy and foggy but nevertheless I ´m happy.
Disfrutando mi semana de vacaciones.
Los días son nublados y neblinosos pero estoy chocha.

At home I knit while I watch tv or Netflix.
Last movie was :

Me quedo en casa tejiendo mientras miro la tele o Netflix.
La última película fue ésta.

I meet dear friends that usually I have no time to see.
Me encuentro con amigos que no veo usualmente durante el año....

Lunch in a cozy, healthy, vegan restaurant: Hierbabuena
Almuerzos en lugares nuevos. Aquí, Hierbabuena, un resto en San Telmo de comida saludable y abundante, además de rica.







 I had time with my eldest grandchild, visiting "La Rural", a sort of Farm Market but bigger!
 Tiempo de paseo con nieto mayor.


And having delicious naps from time to time, not my usual kind of thing!
Y alguna que otra siesta....nada usual para mí!

See you soon my friends.
Hasta pronto.

3 comentarios:

  1. Glad to hear you got to spend some time with your grandson - that makes for happy days. : )

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had me at the seat salt with curry! What a lovely post that make me smile today and nothing more precious than spending time with family! Thank you for this month's In My Kitchen views too!

    ResponderEliminar